Friday, September 26, 2014

Eat chocolate daily . . .



"Four Paws"

He/she is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are their life and leader. Always faithful and true to the last beat of their heart. You owe it to them to be worthy of such love and devotion. ---Author Unknown
                                                              
Woodrow Wilson once said: "If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.



                                                        Sophie, Smudge, and their Dad. 
                                                       It doesn't get any better than this.
                                                                     

I've had pets all my life. From a rooster named, Henry to a goose named Mr. Pibbs. (that's a children's story in the making by the way) I can't imagine my life without them. Have you ever thought about all the weird and cute names we give our pets? I wonder, if it was the other way around, what name our pets would give us? Does your pet's name signify anything special? If so, why did you choose that particular name?

I sincerely hope if you're the caretaker of a furry friend, hug them daily, and loved them with all your heart. If you have a furry-friend story or picture to share, funny, uplifting, or even sad, I'd love to hear from you. 

Here's an informative website you may like to check-out. Lots of good stuff: www.pawcurious.com

Have a great day. And don't forget to hug your furry friend, today.

Sherry




No comments:

Post a Comment

Never To Late

Hello, again,  If your reading this, THANK YOU. However, it's crazy to think it's been three years since I posted on my blog. I&#...