Smile. Be kind. Hug a tree . . . If you missed a previous post, visit my archive.

Friday, April 30, 2010

"Wow!" I just created my blog. Now what?

I guess I need to talk about something. O. K., here I go. I'm a writer. I belong to a critique group. I'm querying a new picture book. I like total silence when I write or New Age playing quietly in the background. I would like to throw out to you bloggers a question.

What's the big deal about "WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE"

I read this book forty years ago. Read it to my kids. And now, I'm reading it again for research for writing. I don't get it, period. I'm must be missing something that everyone else is seeing.

As a writer of children's books, I think I'm suppose to think this book is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple. It's just like you to pick this color for your blog. Good luck.

    Talk with you later

    Teddy

    ReplyDelete