Smile. Be kind. Hug a tree . . . If you missed a previous post, visit my archive.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Been Away"

September was health month for my hubby and I. We had Dr. appointments and hospital stays. Wasn't able to post a lot. It was hard to keep up with everyday chores and my work at the senior center. We're better now, and are looking forward to Oct. Our grandson will spend a few days with us on his fall break. Looking forward to his visit. Baked a fudge cake today, rearranged furniture and bathe both of our puppies. The cooler weather feels good. I was tired of the hot days of sweat and staying inside. The grass is burnt and I really don't care. I grew tired of watering and paying the higher water bill. Have to run. Time for supper. And . . . time to eat homemade fudge cake with peppermint icing. With chocolate, life if always good. TWYL

No comments:

Post a Comment