Smile. Be kind. Hug a tree . . . If you missed a previous post, visit my archive.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Technology of the Gods"

For the last year, I've been busy with research for a story I'm working on. What an eye opener for me. How . . . could I've lived so long and not been aware. Should I blame my science teachers? Or just blame myself for being so unenlightened of the universe.  I've come to the conclusion that my brain has been in a deep sleep. Or maybe it just boils down to the old adage of our believe systems of what we have been taught? But, with all the painstaking archaeological research and evidence by writers as Plato and Aristotle, one needs to asked, "Did they come? Did they bring advance technology?" Now, with current quantum physics could these 'myths' be proven true? Could have the Greek Gods been extraterrestrial beings who arrived on Earth many thousands of years ago? Maybe, if so, was it for religious significance, or rather a more practical approach for mankind to live their lives. Time will tell.

I will carefully consider the implications of the possibility of a visit from the heavens.

Happy writing to all,

Sherry/treehugger-peninhand.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment