Smile. Be kind. Hug a tree . . . If you missed a previous post, visit my archive.

Monday, April 4, 2011

"You Have to Love It"

I received this note the other day:
We increased the benefit amount on your record because you had additional earning. However, the benefit we pay you on the other record decreased when we increased the benefit on your record. The new benefit on you record will ????? and your new benefit on the other record we be ????? Since there is no change in the total of the two records you will continue to receive the same amount from your records. If you disagree you have the right to appeal. You must have a good reason if you wait more than 60 days to ask for an appeal.

Talk about a brain puzzle. At first, I couldn't get my mind around what I was reading. By the time I read it for the third time, I was laughing so hard, I almost didn't make it to the bathroom. Have you ever read anything so wacky?

Until next time,
Sherry/treehugger

No comments:

Post a Comment